For any information about your order you can contact us on [email protected]
Or call us on Tel. +356 2131 3282
Monday to Saturday
10.00 am to 6.00 pm
LOCAL DELIVERY- Malta and Gozo
- We make our outmost to have all orders shipped within 24 hours. We will deliver the order to your chosen destination; may it be your home or office address within three working days. Most orders are delivered the next working day from placing order. Delivery will take place Monday to Friday between 10am and 5pm.
- DELIVERY is FREE when spending over €50. A fee of €5 delivery charge will incur if you are spending less than €50.
- PICK UP IN STORE. You can collect your order from our retail outlet at The Plaza shopping Centre, Sliema, Malta. We will notify you by e-mail once your order has been received at the shop. You will be able to collect your order within two days BUT we will try to have it ready on the next available working day.
- We make our outmost to have all orders shipped within 24hours maximum 48 hours.
- Delivery time should take between 3 to 5 EU countries, 6 to 8 working days outside EU. Our shipping charges start from Eur12.00.Free shipping is also available. You can see our shipping charges HERE
- The shipping charges and delivery time may differ depending on your shipping destination. A tracking number will be supplied to all shipments.
- Shipping charge will show when you choose your COUNTRY/REGION on the CHECKOUT DETAILS page.
- Delivery charges are per order however please note that charges may vary in case of heavy items (eg shoes in an order).In that case, you will be informed prior to delivery of your order.
- To NON EU Countries- Please note Customs Duty and Tax may apply for countries outside the EU. In that case, you are responsible for that payment. Please check about customs charges in your country before placing an order to inform yourself about any extra charges you may have to incur once the parcel is delivered to you.
- If your country is not listed in the Country/Region dropdown on ‘Checkout Details’ page, please send us an e-mail and we will quote you a shipment charge for the order.
Contact us : [email protected]
RETURNS- Local (Malta & Gozo) and International.
- Local( Malta & Gozo) – Returns will be accepted up to 14 days from date of delivery .
- International customers are entitled to 30 days from date of delivery.
Returns may be effected to:
Returns Webstore, TF Clothing Limited,
55/2, Vjal Sir Mikelangelo Refalo, Balzan, BZN1607, Malta
or by hand (Malta customers) to our shop in Sliema;
Junction, Level 3, The Plaza Shopping Centre, Bisazza Street, Sliema, Malta
- Refunds will be issued only for online purchases and strictly against presentation of original receipt. Returns with a gift receipt are eligible for credit notes and not refunds.
- When we receive your return, all goods will be inspected. Articles must be returned undamaged and must be in the same condition in which you received, original tags/labels attached.
- A refund of the returned goods will be made to the card used for the original purchase.Please allow six working days for a credit card refund to show on your credit card statement.
- For reasons of hygiene, underwear and earrings are strictly non-returnable.
- For INTERNATIONAL returns we recommend using a postal service that insures the value of your returned products or gives you a proof of posting.
- Gift Vouchers may be purchased online but cannot be used online at this time.
- Junction Gift Vouchers are valid for one year and cannot be re-issued.
- Gift Vouchers will be sent by registered post and it could be sent out directly to the third party. Please fill in the forward details at check out.
Junctionmalta.com is owned and operated by TF Clothing Limited.